Sunday, March 24, 2013

Candy Swap with Charlotte Brookes

Hello Tadpoles,
   I am sorry that I haven't been posting a lot. I am now catching up with my swaps with  other nail addicts. 
   Today's post is a candy swap instead of a polish swap with another lady. I decided to participate in a candy swap with a sister in my facebook group, Polish Swapping Sisters.
  I was paired up with a nice lady by the name of Charlotte Brookes. Charlotte is from Leominster, Herefordshire, United Kindgom. Check out where Charlotte lives.
I was excited when I received my package from Charlotte. I hope that you enjoy the pictures of my gifts.






 
I like the facebook group, Polish Swapping Sisters. I really enjoy receiving polish and other items through mail. I am like a little kid waiting to get stuff in the mail.
I will keep everyone in the loop of all my other polish swapping sister swaps.


XOXOXOXO
Chrisie

1 comment: