Friday, October 12, 2012

Breast Cancer and Pregnancy Loss/Infant Loss Awareness Manicures

Hello Tadpoles,
   I have been busy with my new monthly awareness manicures. I am a couple days behind with posting them. I am so excited to be posting these awareness manicures. 
   The Breast Cancer Awareness manicure is dedicated to both of my Grandmother's and my brothers wife's grandmother. I am also dedicating to all those women in the world that are fighting with cancer or those that have fought it and beat it. Along, with women that fought a good fight and could not beat it.


   My Pregnancy Loss and Infant Loss Awareness Manicure is very close to me. In November 2011, I found out that I was pregnant with my first child. Unfortunately, on November 27th, I experienced a miscarriage. It had just hit me and my husband that we were going to be parents. But, I was taking some very rough/addictive medications for my shoulder pain. I was determined that after the miscarriage to continue coming off of the medications. So for me, the miscarriage was a reality check that I was taking some bad medications. We are eager to get pregnant in the future. I dedicate this manicure for any woman or couple that has lost a pregnancy or even worse an Infant. 


   I wanted to let everyone know that I used painters tape and a hole punch to create the baby feet. I was so excited that these worked so well.
   I hope that you enjoy these manicures. Let me know what you think. Can you tell me if I need to do anything to make my posts better.

Love,
Chrisie


No comments:

Post a Comment