Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Precious Stone and Buttercup Manicure

Tadpoles,
   I completed two more challenges for the Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge 

Base-Sinful Colors-832-This is it
Stamp Polish-Wet n Wild Fast Dry-C229c- Ebony hates Chris
Stamp Plate-BM09

Base-Sinful Colors-108-Timbleberry
Stamp Polish-Sally Hansen Insta-Dry-10-Lightening
Stamp Plate- Thumbs and Left fingers-B25, BM308-flowerpots

   You will notice on the thumbs of the buttercup manicure that there is something different. I am slowly trying to learn how to use my acrylic paints. I used my homemade dotting tool to make the flower and used the small paint brush to make the steams. I am better proud. I think that I order for me to become better at nail art, I have to learn as much as I can.
   Thank you Tadpoles for visiting my blog. Feel free to leave comments. I have a question for you. Do you feel that as a nail artist that is all that you should blog about?

Quote of the day:
Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
Harriet Tubman

No comments:

Post a Comment