Friday, July 13, 2012

Change in plans...

Dear Tadpoles,
   I have been have some thoughts about what I want to blog about. I am going to continue to blog about my nail polish and stamping addiction. I am a plus-size woman and I feel that "WE" have certain clothes and other issues that I want to share with everyone. For example, I have issues finding bras that fit me. I have just found a bra that I have fallen" In Love" with from Lane Bryant. I am going to be doing a review on the bra later. 
   Over the years, I have learned several different tricks dealing with sweating. I know what you are thinking, "I know how she feels!" I want to share the tricks that I live by. Recently, I just found a new deodorant that I am using to see if it is as good that is says that it is. 
   I want to begin to share more about myself as a whole. I have always been a plus-size person. I have been through different sizes during my life. I have experienced stages of self-hatred, anger, depression and anxiety. I feel that by me sharing all of this with everyone will help other people along with me. 
   I hope that everyone will continue to be follow me and will learn from me. Don't ever feel that you can't ask or comment about anything that I post. 


Love, Chrisie

Quote of the day: 

When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Love the quote of the day...I recently had a door closed and have gotten to the point where I can see what good things are in store for me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackie, I am going to be doing the quotes after each post. Thanks for the support.

      Delete